[Updated !] Etude House Every Month Cleansing Foam

Every 2 months or so, I look forward to finishing my skincare, hair, body products etc so that I can go exploring for new one.

In March, I got into Etude's new line of products. The "Etude House Every Month Cleansing Foam".


cr: my fat pocket.
Of course, 12 months is just a advertising gimmick on its part.
It is just a line of "Facial Cleanser in 12 different flavours".
Which is super a lot of choices for just one series of facial foam.

Screenshoted from the etude website.
Basically, the 12 flavours/cleansing foam of the months are 

01 - Avocado & Butter – Deep Moisturizing
02 - Pomegranate & Berry – Firming
03 - Apple & Tomato – Tone Clarifying
04 - Lemon & Garlic – Purifying
05 - Green Tea - Fresh & Clean
06 - Tea Tree – Trouble Care
07 - Aloe Vera – Soothing Relief
08 - BlueBerry – Revitalizing
09 - Rice – Richly Moist
10 - Green Vegetable – Clean Moisture
11 - Walnut – Smooth & Nourishing
12 - Red Wine – Soft & Moist

Make a guess, which one i chose ~ 


12- Red wine ! 

Instructions ~ 

It took me awhile to blog about it, also because I want to make sure that the products are really working and after 1 month of using it.... 

I really like it. My skin type belongs to fairly oily and I perspire easily. But so far, red wine have been keeping it pretty moist and my oily skin have toned down.
Its only W3,500 in Korea and sgd$6 in Singapore. Making it a fairly decent buy.
My bottle of 100ml is finishing (after about 2 months of usage) and I cant wait to try another "flavour" !

[Updated ! ]

After I finish the "Red Wine" one (actually I did not finish it, its a short story of housemates finishing and putting water in and me getting really... flabbergasted. )

I went out to get myself another flavour ! 
AVOCADO !

NUMBER 1 !
Gone is my fluffy background, hello boxer lookalike bg !

I chose the avocado one purely out of the smell, it smells really expensive.
As compared to the red wine, it came out thicker in cream but still lathers very well.
It works as good as the red wine one in terms of oil control and all.

0 comments: