해피 버블데이;Happy Bubble Day

I am so eggggcited to try this new "HAPPY BUBBLE TEA" ~ 
Introduced about 5 days ago in Korea, there are 2 flavours.

Milk tea and Taro (Yam) Tea.

I decided to try the milk tea version.

2,000won ~ 
Bubbles at the bottom.

Bubbles bubbles/ pearl.
hmmmmm .... hm.. hmmmm... (this is actually a bad hmm.)
I am not sure if I was expecting too much.
After all I come from a country where bubble tea outlets are overflowing.

The bubble tea was totally unexpected.
It taste more red tea with sugar then red milk tea with sugar.
With that said, I estimated the sugar level to be at least around 70% or so.

The pearl/bubble was extremely disappointing. It taste like ... Q-ball (not sure if you guys know).
Overall, the drink was a major disappointment.
Its so bad, I want my 2,000won back. :'(


As of Oct 2014, I dont see this in convenience store anymore. Thanks GOD.

0 comments: