Hotel Grand Fine Toyonaka Minami

11/07/2014 , , 0 Comments

Previously when I was in Tokyo, I stayed in this room in an apartment that I found on airbnb.
This time, I decided to be more ready and looked for my lodging about 1month plus before (prior, I only spent like 2 weeks before booking the accomodation)
On Agoda, I manage to find a really nice place call Hotel Grand Find Toyonaka Minami

For 4 nights, it was only 125,000won (about usd125).
I thought I got a real good deal and after much researching about it, I found out it was a love hotel....
Well.... Hmmm... Okay.
But the picture was really good and since there were bathtubs and its a HOTEL, i mean, how bad can it be right ?

Hotel Grand Fine is a chain love hotel in Japan. But it can only be found in Kyoto, Osaka, Tottori and more of the non city places.

To go to Hotel Grand Fine Toyonaka Minami, from the airport, I have to take a airport bus and then transfer to a train.

Buying a return ticket together is cheaper.
Love Osaka's train vibe. So vintage !
One thing about Japan's train station is that, one station can have a few names. Like Umeda Station is the same as Osaka Station as it is known on the JR line. Most people from the other prefecture, gets off at Osaka Station when they wants to come to Osaka. Hence the naming...

Hotel Grand Fine Toyonaka Minami is located between Shonai Station and Hattori-tenjin Station. The hotel is located about 13 to 15mins walk from both station.

The area is pretty dull, with mostly clinics and shops catering to the nearby area. But from Hattori-tenjin Station to the hotel, along the way there is Mcdonald (omg, shitty jap mac) and Uniqlo.


Hotel Exterior.
The staff speaks pretty decent amount of English. I guess after all it is just check in and out....

OMG. HUGE ROOM.



Kinky stuffs.


The room is decently stocked with almost everything you need. Towels, bathrobe, shower essentials, shower cap, toothbrush, hairdryer and all the whats not. And there is free wi-fi ~ bliss.
My room also had like nintendo games and karaoke.
I heard that some room had billiard or outdoor jacuzzi. WOOOOO.






 The food was okay... A little too salty for my liking, but that is Osaka food for you.
For 125,000won for 4 nights, I have nothing to complain about (seriously! how do they make money man ?).

The love hotel in Japan is seriously interesting though, the Jackpot machine by the side allows regular to play and if they win, they can exchange points with prizes like shampoo etc.
And there is also another machine at the door, that allows you to pay for room like extra hours etc.

Anyway, despite the reputation of it being a love hotel, the room was decently quiet enough. Won't encourage family to book though. There is too much kinky stuff around the room. I would not want to spend my time explaining to the kiddos~

0 comments: