16온스 커피 : 16 OZ.

Having my office located is probably one of the best thing that happens to me.
There are a lot of artisan cafe around Hongdae and 16oz is one of the one that i passes by everyday on the way to work.


A really small (fits 12ppl max) but nice and cosy place.
The whole place smells really nice and buttery. ( They sell waffles too )
I came in for a drink, but I end up ordering ice cream.

Basic and  good choices.
w2,500 for double scoop ! - Strawberry ice cream!
There was bits of strawberry in the ice cream, the ice cream did not disintegrate/melt fast.
Totally worth every 2,500won of it.
The cone ain't the sugar cone I like but pretty much the airy one that macdonald serves, but its still pretty okay.

I am gonna try the waffle next time, DONT STOP ME.

-------------------------------------

How to go : Hongdae Station, Exit 3. Make a U-turn and to the pedestrian crossing, turn left and you shall see it right in front of you.

0 comments: