Baby Guinness at Itaewon

Baby Guinness


Lately, I have been thinking and missing ... yes, fish and chips a lot.
I missed the English way of having gravy over it.
Thinking about it, my stomach is growling again ...
A quick check on the internet directed me to Baby Guinness at Itaewon.

cr : http://www.onlyitaewon.com/
Quaint little place with these irish vibe.

Ordered a somersby (10,000won) to go with my fish and chips. (13,000won)
Although I was pretty sure my Fish & Chips is not coming the English way ....
I have not decided what country's fish and chips is this.


Decent fries. Better then a lot of thin fries in Korea.

The fish served was catfish (the other only choice was cod, and I doesnt eat codfish).
Flaky and juicy enough. Although I wish I had haddock as a choice.
But the portion was big enough for two and although nothing much to rave, there is nothing to rant either.
Managed by Koreans themselves, these place seems to be a fun watering spot.


Overall, I might come back again if my craving does not goes away.
Either that or I might try making my own fish and chips !



Getting here : Itaewon Station Exit 1


0 comments: