Molly's Pops 몰리스팝스

Molly's Pops 몰리스팝스

I am a sucker for cold treats.
From macaron ice cream to popsicles to weird shaved ice. 
There is nothing I have never tried yet.

So here I am, at Molly's Pop, satisfying yet another frozen craving of mine.


Small but cosy.
Popsicle at 3,000won a pop.

Wine & Strawberry ; Powdered Soybean
While i did not pretty much enjoy my wine & strawberry because mainly, it does not have a wine taste nor did the frozen berries have much of a berry taste, it taste mostly my vanilla milk ice cream which is just disappointing to me.
My friend on the other hand, had the powdered soybean with bits of mochi inside and she throughly enjoy it.

Guess I just made a bad choice ~


Open from  
Tuesday~ Sunday : 12:00 ~ 22:00
Closed on Monday
-------------------------------------

How to go :  Hongik University Station (홍대입구역) Exit #8, walk straight until you see Cafe Joenill at the corner, keep walking and turn right at the first alley, you should be able to see Molly's pop on your left. 

Address: 마포구 서교동 400-11, 서울특별시, 121-817

0 comments: