얼큰우동 ; Spicy Udon.

As compared to ramen, I prefer to eat cup udon although most of them belongs to the more pricey range and must be kept in a cooler temperature as they have shorter a shelf life. 

Instant udon is pretty hard to find in Singapore so when i go back to Korea, I always eat them like there is no tomorrow.

This time i tried the 얼큰우동. 얼큰(spicy)우동(udon). 
I got it at gs25 for either 1,200won or 1,500won.




Udon, Dried ingredients, Sauce/soup.

Pouring all in.

Filling up the water to water level ~  

After waiting for about 3mins. Look at the chili bits ! 


My average breakfast/lunch with an apple yogurt drink. 
My Verdict : Spicy spicy ! The spiciness in the soup is pretty mild but everytime i bit into a chili bit, i get a bit of chili injection. For those who cannot take spiciness, this is definitely a no no. The soup is a little shoyu based. This comes in 2 sizes and this is the smaller one. The bigger one is priced at 2,200 won-2,500won.

I would not mind eating it again if this is the last thing on the shelf, the taste is pretty average... This just made the yardstick for being a great boring average udon.

0 comments: